Monday, March 17, 2014

Yay, Saint Patrick's Day! 

I actually made Irish inspired food today! Do you know how much of a miracle that is???
Seriously, it should go down in the history books, which, it basically is, since I am publishing it here on the internet. 

This morning I made a quiche, and the girls and I tried our hand at some hot cross buns, except, the yeast failed me, so those were a total bust. I'm okay with that, though. It is no mystery that I am not a baker. Haha!

For dinner I made a simple fish dish (cod, and I regret that decision), with potato cakes and (according to my "Irish recipes" cookbook that I picked up on the grocery store aisle) a 'traditional irish salad'.

The potato cakes were to die for, if I do say so myself.

I would post some pictures, but I have not figured out how to pull photos from my iPad to my blog. It doesn't give me an option to pull photos from my photo album. 

Happy St. Paddy's! 

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment