Friday, October 5, 2012

Oh, Hi!

It 4:00 a.m. and I'm wide awake and I can't even write about these things I need to get off of my chest.
Well, I can, but not here.
Sometimes I wonder if life is ever going to give me a break. I don't mean a break as in "all of the money" (though, I wouldn't turn that down), or a break on car insurance.
I mean a break from this noise in my head, a break from the chatter, a break from "what the fuck". Doesn't really look that way.
Did I seriously choose this life? I feel like there has to be some kind of karma working through here because, while I don't see that I would have chosen an easy life, there are sometimes that I think there is no way that this isn't punishment for something I did many ages ago, hahahaha!

Get me out of these boxes, yo.

but I'm still right here giving blood, keeping faith, and I'm still right here...
~Maynard

No comments:

Post a Comment