Monday, July 30, 2012

Mmm... coffee.
Much needed. I've been a total insomniac lately. I have all of this pent up shit circling my brain and I can't get it out. A volcano is about to erupt, and it's gonna be a good one. I can feel it. Update: I thought that I should point out that the volcano is a good thing. God damn you disclaimerverse. Drives me crazy!

In other news... I was on the phone with a friend last night and we got talking about some "good ole times". Holy moly what a shitshow we were back then. And by shitshow I mean, completely awesome.
We've created a file for the madness of yore, it's called "my life was a Tarantino film before I met you".
And it was.

See also; my sink is dripping, and I might go hack the faucet off with an axe.

I would also like to add that I don't hate anyone's spiritual beliefs. I actually love learning about other people's beliefs. I love knowing what makes people tick and having new ideas to ponder. I'm quite a spiritual junkie, as a matter of fact. I also think that there is a bigger picture, and validity to it all on one level or another. So just because I find a list of questions funny, or the idea of God floating around in the desert in a cloud throwing hissy fits and having to be talked down every five minutes by Moses so he doesn't annihilate people, doesn't mean that I hate, or judge what someone else believes.
We are also touching, now, on why I'm feeling done with blogging. I really can't stand Disclaimerverse. It totally takes away from the fun of writing.

That's about all I have for you this Monday morning. Real life calls. Dental appointments, laundry, grocery shopping... I'd also like to get a work out in before the imps rise from their siesta.

I'll leave you with this gem. God, I miss those boots.


No comments:

Post a Comment