Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A few things...

1. I can't believe that I am already preparing for Tobin's first birthday. How did his first year go by so fast?

2. You would not believe how difficult it is to plan a train party that is not centered around Thomas and Friends. I have nothing against Thomas and Friends, I'm just not really into character themes. If I had realized that trains would be so hard to find I would have started planning a year ago. Thank God for Etsy and Pinterest.

3. Food is becoming a major source of irritation. Why do we have to eat? I'll have more on this at some point, I just have to have the time to sit and write for more than 5 seconds at a time. ha!

4. If you put more value on a piece of card stock with a couple of words on it than you do a human being, I don't want to know you. 

5. I saw this when I was blog surfing the other day, but I can't remember where.
This is my next project:

Love, love, love!
That is pretty much all I have for today. I really need to get my butt in gear and work on getting ready for this party! The next week and a half is going to fly by. Eep!

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. A train party should be fun! We have a train museum near to my apartment and my nephew loves it!

    Good luck on the DIY :)

    ReplyDelete