Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Some Randoms

1. Sometimes I stop going to Trader Joe's. Not because I don't like it, but because there are other places that are more convenient, and frankly, I just forget. Then I'll randomly realize that I have been there in a while and I go, and I kick myself afterwards for letting it go so long between visits. I love Trader Joe's.

2. Scott Weiland actually showed up last night. I feel like that in and of itself was a success. He was a bit all over the place, but overall did a decent show. Was nice to hear some old STP favorites, and was kinda cool that it was in such a small atmosphere. There were probably only a few hundred people there.

3. I was going to post a hilarious video of Darby playing the Guitar Hero guitar, but I can't figure out how to upload a video without going through YouTube.

4. Clearly, I am still alive.

Happy Tuesday!
(except it isn't because I have to work. Coming soon: The post on why I need to just quit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment