Thursday, November 1, 2012

Considering that I haven't blogged in an age, or really written anything at all, I'm curious to know what you think my chances are of completing both NaBloPoMo AND NaNoWriMo this year. Because I am attempting both.

You can laugh, it's okay. I'm laughing too, but I'm determined to give it a go.

I'm off to a good start with NaNoWriMo. The word count goal is 1667 per day. I passed that this morning and I'm still rolling. It's not earth-shattering work, but it is work, and it is getting me back into the groove. NaBloPoMo is probably going to be the more difficult challenge.

So with this brilliant and insightful post, I kick off NaBloPoMo. Let us hope this post is not the gauge by which we will measure the momentum for the rest of the month.

Oh, November, I love to hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment