Friday, November 16, 2012

The Friday Five

What I am thankful for this week:

1. Thanksgiving is only 6 days away. It is truly my favorite meal and I can't wait to stuff my face. 

2. That I am the one cooking Thanksgiving dinner this year. I love making this meal.

3. Neighbors who go out and do things and then tell me about it. Otherwise I never would have known that My Fair Lady was playing at The Arena in DC, and would have missed out on the opportunity to get tickets for The Teenager for her birthday. She loves the movie (it goes everywhere with her), and I can't wait to take her to see the stage production. She has no idea that this is what she is getting, and she is going to be thrilled.

4. That I can buy my kid tickets to the theater for her birthday instead of the new iPod she had asked for and she will actually be happier about getting the tickets.
I know, I brag about her a lot. I'm not sorry about that. She's pretty brag-worthy. Probably the best teenager on earth. Seriously.

5. I had my follow-up appointment from my surgery this week and they definitely got everything out that they wanted out. Yay! Let's hope that is the end of it.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment