Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Did I mention that I am in the middle of the worst attempt at NaNoWriMo that the world has ever experienced? Because I am.
It's really bad, you guys. I can't help but laugh. I knew that it would be, but holy crikey!

Second order of business...

Here is a list of things that I am over:

1. People

I think I might have originally had more to add to that, but it feels complete just the way it is.

And lastly, my Public Service Announcement of the day:

Get a sense of humor. Life is way to short to take yourself so seriously, and walk around all self-righteous-like.

Bonus topic:

The season finale of Face Off is on tonight. I am so excited! I want Roy to win so badly.
If you have never seen Face Off you have no idea what I am talking about, and that is okay. Just know that I want Roy to win very, very much.
I fear that he won't but, Dear Universe, Please let him. Thank You.

Happy (Season Finale of Face Off!) Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment