Sunday, November 3, 2013

I have a much deeper follow up to yesterday's post, but right now I am rushing and I don't want to attempt to articulate what I want to say in this short amount of time that I have left myself to write today.
I already have enough issues articulating the things that I want to say half the time, let's not add to that with haste. Haha!

Mostly I just needed to get something down so that I can say that I posted something today.

I know, LAME!

But it is 11:30 and this is the first time I've sat down to write all day, and I still need around 1600 words for NaNoWriMo today, if I am going to keep on track. :::gigglesnort:::

By the way, this is the worst attempt at NaNoWriMo in the history of man. I didn't go into this year with a great feeling, so I can laugh at myself, but I think - and I didn't even think it possible - that it is even worse than what I had anticipated. Better luck next year. Hey, you never know, it is only day 3, something could still spark, I suppose.

Okay, off to NaNo. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment