Monday, November 4, 2013

Monday. What to blog about on a Monday...

I feel like there was a time that I could sit down to this computer and have a pretty good idea of what I would write about on a given day. I've never had a "Blog Schedule", but I feel like I had some kind of an idea of what to say.

I hear a puppy chewing... hold on. (I'll get into that in one of these upcoming posts.)

At any rate, I am so out of practice with this thing, is my point.

Is it the first Monday of the month? It is (the rate at which I lost track of time is unbelievable). Here we go. First monday of the month calls for a monthly goals list. Considering that this is being done on the fly, please do not expect too much from me. I'll start with the two most obvious goals.

1. NaNoWriMo - This should be taking first priority, and it is for the most part. I think. Okay, not really at all, but I am getting there.

2. NaBloPoMo - While I am participating in NaBloPoMo unofficially this year (I never actually signed up) I decided to do it because, and I know I keep saying this and then disappearing again, but I really, really miss blogging! So, I hope that this will kick me in the ass and get me going again. We'll see. And I hate to even end with "we'll see" because it feels like I'm just leaving a door open for myself to continue ignoring it.

3. Plan Mikaila's birthday - Y'all... My kid is going to be 18 years old in 2 weeks. This goes out to anyone who is a parent, or even who isn't, but has a child, or children in their life who they love deeply.
IT GOES. SO. FAST.
Don't waste it. You only get each moment of time with them once. And each stage is amazing in its own way, and you will miss them. Even the difficult ones. Don't. Waste it. You don't get it back.

4. Work on the maps (I'll bring you up to speed on those soon - I have no idea what they are for, they are just coming out, so I am letting them), get at least two new drawings started.

Most of these goals are on the creative side (other than the birthday). I have a ton of other things I'm trying to get in the swing of here, but I don't want to overload this thing. I've got fitness and health goals, house goals, income goals... Lots of random goals. How about we don't over do it.
I just want to get something down. You're probably going to be hearing that last sentence a lot from me in the next few weeks, and even beyond.

Four days in a row, yo! I've even shocked myself.
Now I need to stop procrastinating and get to the noveling part of my day, while the kids are napping.

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment