Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A couple of things...

Facebook Update:

Yesterday was hilarious. It is sad how automatic it is for me to log into Facebook. I can't tell you how many times I sat down to the computer yesterday and didn't even realize that I was logging into Facebook until I was hitting the button to log in. Then I would go into a panic, "no, no, no!" but it would be too late. I would then have to go over and immediately deactivate all over again. I think I have four messages from Facebook that I have deactivated my account. That means it happened three times on autopilot. And that doesn't even count the times that I caught myself before actually logging in. Ha!
This is how ingrained in me using Facebook is. That is sad, my friends.

Overall though, it feels good to be rid of it.

The Boy Who Lived:

...despite keeping his mother awake every single night for an entire year. He's not one yet, but I don't sense this pattern ending before February. Holy moly, this boy... gah!
His only saving grace?

This face.


Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment