Monday, December 3, 2012

I'm kind of obsessed with the idea of having a tree house. I would take up residence in a tree house permanently if I could.

Can you imagine coming home to this? Or having this to escape to?

image source: www.thedailygreen.com
Or what about this?! This one might actually be my favorite of all of them.

image source: www.treehouseworkshop.com
But then there is this one. Gah! I need one of each!!!

image source: www.treehouseworkshop.com
Here are a few more, just for kicks.

image source: www.treehouseworkshop.com
image source: www.treehouseworkshop.com
image source: treehouseworkshop.com
It is one of my biggest wish list items to buy a small plot of land somewhere, kind of in the boonies, but not so far into the boonies that a grocery store wouldn't be nearby, and build a tree house. It is going to happen one day. Mark my words!

No comments:

Post a Comment