Thursday, December 20, 2012

Twist my arm...

Beth over at Living a Goddess Life shared this meme. While reading it I realized that I haven't done one of these in a very long time, and thought I might want to squeeze one more in before the world comes to an end. So here goes!

Five things I can't live without:

1. Coffee / tea
2. Slippers
3. Pajama pants
4. Books
5. My kids (well, I could certainly live without them for, like, a week. That would be awesome. But not indefinitely, ha!)

Four things that terrify me:

1. Spiders
2. Debt
3. Extremists of any kind
4. Dependency. It terrifies me how readily people give into the idea of dependency. Nothing is free.

Three things that annoy me:

Well, you might be aware that a lot of things annoy me (I'm not necessarily proud of that fact, let me be clear, ha!), but I will narrow it down to three for the intents and purposes of this exercise.

1. People who are incapable of maneuvering traffic circles. Seriously people, it really isn't that difficult!
2. Bad tippers. I get embarrassed if I am dining with someone who doesn't tip well. Especially when service is good.
3. Parents who let their kids run wild and unchecked in a public play area. I understand letting them play, but you still need to make sure that they aren't sitting on someone else's head, or shoving others down to get to the slide (or worse, pushing someone OFF of the slide). Put down the phone and latte, and parent your children. Please!

Two things I'm working on:

1. Myself
2. Clearing out excess crap (the seemingly never-ending project!)

One thing I am grateful for:

1. That 2012 is on the way out. I'm looking forward to the fresh start of the New Year. I don't believe, by any means, that it is going to be an easy or carefree year, but it will usher in needed change.

And there you have it!

Happy End of the World, y'all! 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! 2013 is going to be a great year for you, I'm sure of it! :)

    Also, I absolutely understand the "kids running wild" thing. Not being a parent, I don't feel like I can call parents on it...but I'd like to. Or just bring a taser. ;)

    ReplyDelete