Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Turn down the noise...

Well, I did the unthinkable... I deactivated my Facebook account.

Step one in turning down the noise.

I have to admit there is a small amount of anxiety swirling around inside of me over it. Facebook is my "go to" procrastination tool, but it is also full of noise, and I just really need to rid myself of excess noise right now.

We'll see how long I last, but I would like to try for six months. I shouldn't even say it like that, I should say that I am going to go Facebook free for at least six months.
In the words of a very wise Jedi Master, "Do, or do not. There is no try."

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! We all need to switch off now and again, and connect with yourselves and the tangible world around us. You're setting a great example!

    ReplyDelete